| Electronic Management of the Agenda
structure, Minutes of Meetings (MoM) and Action List
The Meetings Management System is a useful tool for the electronic
management of the material produced during the meeting's processes
such as: invitation, agenda, MoM, actions list, e.t.c.
The software, developed by Archimedia S.A., provides the necessary
functionality to enable the automation of reporting and distribution
processes, management of documents related to a Meeting, such as
Agenda, Decisions, MoM and its extract, Action List, e.t.c.
The system includes the following functionalities:
- Management of the Agenda structure, using predefined topics
categories and subcategories
- Composition of the Agenda, adding items for discussion or mentioning
the topic title or selecting documents from the Correspondence
- Automatic registration of the agenda in the Correspondence Management
- Editing MoM and Decisions providing options for text formatting,
import of tables, text files from MS Word, e.t.c.
- Export of the agenda, the MoM, Minutes and Decision extracts
in PDF, HTML or MS Word file, based on predefined templates. The
templates are customized according to the Commission (eg. Plenary,
- Feature to register participants, import predefined documents
in the MoM, and advanced search for meetings, topics, e.t.c.